Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Canvas Fun : )

Heya GORGEOUSLY FAB Gals!!
Please excuse my late post...I have FINALLY got back from QLD today after heaps of delays...I was supposed to be back home last night but missed my plane due to the delays...sooooo got home this morning : )

I had so much fun at the show....and Annmarie is even more gorgeous in real life! REALLY loved meeting you beautiful lady!!!

Anyhoo....I have a couple of canvases to show you....yup I've jumped on the mixed media bandwagon aswell....

I have used Petrina's Gift Box #1......instead of making it up as a box I have used them as the basket for a balloon & pots for flowers......



Close-up of the chippy...



Flower Fun...


Cute pots....


And there ya have it folks....how AWESOMELY FAB is that chippy...sooooo versatile!

I shall be back tomorrow with another share...

Love and Peace xox

Jess M

2 comments:

  1. You are just too clever Jess - these little projects are just awesome. Well done and glad you had a great time over east - lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! these are so lovely Jess! toally feeling like getting into the mixed media :)

    ReplyDelete