Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Shabby Hearts...

Hi all - Anita here with another share...
I saw the new Kaisercraft range the other day and just had to get some - I am not normally a fan but I really like this one! Anyway... I also LOVE the Stuff2Scrap chippy hearts ... LOTS!




And just a quick share on how I got them like this.... I applied two really really thick coats of acrylic paint and made it lumpy and bumpy.  I dried mine with a heat tool (cause I'm impatient!)....


I then sprayed on plenty of Glimmer mist .. it kind of sinks into the creases of all the paint and gives it a really great look... I also dried this with my heat tool but be careful not to cook it too much! ...


Hope everyone is having a great time prepping for Christmas!! Thanks for stopping by! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Ohh Nin, this is beautiful, sweetie, you really never do cease to amaze me :) really loving this one, thanks for sharing all your hardwork.. it's really gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete