Sunday, April 17, 2011

G'day there! How about a bit of twine-winding?!


Here's a double layout I recently created using some fab and funky Stuff 2 Scrap chipboard! (Please click on the image to enlarge it).

I've "funked-up" the already funky chippie even more by winding brightly coloured twine around the pieces and then stapling them into place. I have used an arrow from that cool pack of six chipboard arrows that I mentioned in yesterday's post (Chipboard Arrows #001), the cutest crown you ever did see (also from a packet of mixed goodies - this time it's a pack of mixed Crowns and Tiaras!). You can check out all the awesome goodies in store HERE.


Notice how I also decorated the crown with some sparkly jewel brads? They were the perfect finishing touch! I just love what these chipboard pieces add to a layout - I mean I think this crown really "topped" it off (excuse the pun! Ha ha ha!) - it was the perfect piece for this fun birthday themed 2-pager.

I have also even used up a bit of chipboard off-cut that came with my chippie package from Stuff 2 Scrap (to protect the chippies inside from getting damaged) and made my own bracket on the left side of the left page. :D I always think of the scrappy possiblities before anything is thrown away or (in this case) recycled.

I hope everyone had a great weekend! And don't forget if you are looking for a super-fun challenge, why not check out our very own challenge HERE... you may even win a prize! Yay!

TFL!

3 comments:

  1. so bright and colourful :) Love all your bits and bobs and what your doing with the chippie :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Chantal so bright and fun.. the colours and cute layered embellies look fantastic and I love your altered chippies!! Have a fab day :) hugs

    ReplyDelete