Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hi there, scrappers!!!



( Look out for my double layout in an upcoming issue of Australian Scrapbooking Memories! )

Yep, I've got another double layout share for you all! I have scrapped a few doubles lately using yummy Stuff 2 Scrap goodies, and I would of shared another two with you here this week, but they are currently out for publication (Scrapbooking Memories and Creating Keepsakes) so you'll just have to wait ;P

Don't worry! I've still got plenty up my sleeve though! Now this layout was finished today - so how's that for hot-off-the-presses? LOL.


Like I've mentioned in a previous post, I'm loving these Stuff 2 Scrap chippie titles. Here I have mixed a little white acrylic paint with water and used an old toothbrush to flick over the word "beach" as well as other parts of the layout. Then I've simply doodled around the edges in a funky-cartoony style with a black gel pen.

I've also used a Corner Star #3 border (cut into 3 parts) on the left and right of my layout. Really love those borders - so cool, hey!

BTW - Don't forget our super awesome monthly challenge! Check it out here! Plenty of time to get your entry in! Yippee! :D

TFL & have a super day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment