Friday, March 11, 2011

Happy Friday

Not sure about you,
but I am so glad its Friday,
it means the weekend is almost here.

Last weekend we took the Catarman and boat out on the water.
Brae had so much fun being 'daddy's lil guide'
REMOVED FOR PUBLICAITON
I created this page using Ann's square it. I love how versitale it can be.
use it as boarder as I did on my page
cut up the sqaures individual and place randomly around the page...

But I couldnt stop there,
I then came across these row of hearts and chopped it up
and it jsut added the 'perfect' touch to my page.

Dont forget about the monthly challenge here.

Have a great weekend :))

5 comments:

  1. WOW Flis your creations are breathtaking.. love the soft dreamy feel to your work!! Have a fab day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Flis...I'm with Cathy...your lo's are soft and dreamy and arty and FAB....I LOVE it when I see there is a new post on your blog....you work is so inspiring : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. more fab LO's Flis - I love your style - great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to say your are total AWESOME girl...love both these pages!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning as usual Felicity :)

    ReplyDelete