Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Scrappy Sunday

Well it isnt really my turn to blog - but shhhh  I wont tell them if you dont :)  I just wanted to share a couple of layouts that I managed to finish today (I dont often scrap and when I do I dont often share)....  I hope you like ......


This is of my GORGEOUS niece - Josilee ......  I hope she likes it .......(using one of Stuff 2 Scrap's Titles)



This one is of our 8 year old little man (using the inside of the Geo Corners Lg)



And last but not least our 2 year old little man...... 

The background of this one was made by our DS8 using a white piece of cardstock and some crayons....  I then used Leeann's Up and Away as well as her fimo clouds found at her chip chop shop.

Ok well that is all from me for now - hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend......
Take care
Till next time
Annmarie

5 comments:

  1. They are all awesome Annmarie - so glad you came on to show us - love how you let your two year old make up the BG - really cute. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that background is such a FAB Idea!!! Your first lo is so pretty and girly! I love what you've done with the geo corners!! AWESOME : ) Love and Peace xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all! That background on the last one really rocks! Fab idea and TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a real pleasure for you to share your scrappy creations they are just fabulous thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see you scrapping Annmarie...fabulous layouts :)

    ReplyDelete