Thursday, August 4, 2011

Ann's Story Block Goodness :)


Hi there scrappers! Today I thought I'd share with you what I did recently with Ann's Story Block #1 - Flowers. These packs consist of 2 story blocks which are approx 9cm high x 7cm wide and 8.5cm wide x 7cm high. They are simply devine and they make a really lovely addition to your pages! Designed by Ann Lederhose, you can easily cut them like I've done here in my "Lucy" layout to make a real feature out of them around your title...


I also used one on my double layout "Whirlpool". See it peeking out there? It's so cute don't you think?


My full double layout "Whirlpool" can be seen on the below post. It's created for this month's super duper colour challenge where you need to create a page/card/otp using these colours...
  • SUGAR RUSH PINK
  • TROPICAL WATER BLUE
  • SPAGHETTI WESTERN RED
  • PANDA EYES BLACK
  • SOFT SERVE WHITE
Plus a bit of chipboard on your creation! I'm looking forward to seeing lots of colourful entries this month. For more inspiration, please check out the below post for some stunning examples by the super-talented Creative Team here!

Until next time, happy scrapping!
Cheers,
Chantal

5 comments:

  1. awww, this is so super sweet - love the Sassafrass papers - just love how you've used the chipboard - wonderful work Chantal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I'm going to try to join in- these colors are GORGEOUS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW I have just entered my first challenge with you guys i hope you all like what you see!!! your products are fantastic!!!
    TONI
    XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete