Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Behind the scenes - backyard soccer

Hello to you all - it's Chantelle here today - thanks for making your way here to check out the new Stuff 2 Scrap blog - lots of exciting things are on their way!
I'm here to show you a scrappy LO using some of the great chipboard products available at
 I've used a picture of my four boys who love to play back-yard soccer after school.
Here are some close-ups:
 I've used the chipboard word 'behind the scenes' - firstly I've painted the title in red paint and then sponged the edges in espresso ink.  Next I've used an embossing folder and run it thru my Cuttlebug - I really love the effect it's given and you can do this with so many of the other fabulous chippies too!
Here I've used one of the journalling squares - I've left this one raw, just sponging the edges with the espresso ink and then adding one of Leeann's fabulous Chip-Chop Shop buttons.  These journalling squares are great to add titles as I've done here, or your own hand-written journalling.

Thanks for looking - be sure to check out the online store - Stuff 2 Scrap 
........ become a follower of this blog so you can keep up-to-date with latest releases, fabulous inspiration from the design team and monthly challenges ........all coming very soon.

6 comments:

  1. FABULOUS Chantelle! I really love what you did with the title!!! Gorgeous work : ) Love and Peace xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are just totally AWESOME girl!!!! i love that title work!!!! and love this page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quintuplet ditto??! i don't know I was always bad at maths! Anyway yes this is another rockin' page..love the energy to support the subject and gotta get my hands on one of those cuttlebugs!!That chippie looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete