Friday, February 18, 2011

Last day to get your entries in and a dreamy layout to share! :D


G'day everyone! This is Chantal Vandenberg here, and I'd love to share a layout with you all that I made this week using Leeann's Bubble Border (Large) which can be purchased HERE. Yes, it's designed by THE Leeann Pearce and it's one of the MANY awesome Stuff 2 Scrap products in store.


So here I've cut the bubble border chipboard in two places, painted it white, and attached some doilies underneath, inside each "bubble". I've also stitched three charms to these - kinda like a dreamcatcher sorta thing for a bit of fun, going with the whole theme of the page. I have then tied a ribbon through one of the "bubbles" and I've used this across my photo and page as a design element. Just a couple of rub-ons and a very small dash of bling and done - a charming feature element that really "makes" the page!


This is what I used in it's raw state. Because I cut out a section, I have a few extra "bubbles" for another project! Cool!

I could use this particular item heaps and heaps of times and come up with completely different results, it's that versatile!


Don't forget about the two AWESOME giveaways here! You have until tonight (10pm AEST Friday night 18/2/11) to get your entries in! Check out the post HERE and get your entry in! Good luck and have a great weekend!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh it's just beautiful Chantal - love the soft tones - such a great way to use the bubble border - def. a versatile one. Great work x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love this chantal and it really does look like a dream catcher too... i love how you are so creative with the chipboard! awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That layout is just amazing. I came here from one of your followers blogs and I'm staying! You do amazing work.

    ReplyDelete