Monday, February 14, 2011

Monday Already

Wow - the weekend has been and gone ....  not exactly sure where it went.  I have to say we had a great weekend, I even got some scrapbooking done (that is a BIG wow for me).....

In the next couple of days we have some more new goodies going up onto our website for sale.  I thought I would give all our blog readers a bit of a sneak peak...........

And another one ......


Let us know what you think of these - and keep an eye out as they will be uploaded soon.......

Hope you all have a great day ......
Stay tuned as tomorrow we have some great news on how to win some of the new products from Stuff 2 Scrap ......

Till next time
Annmarie

2 comments:

  1. it looks great! ) Love them both)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh I am sure you have just produced yet more incredibly versatile chippie! Can see heaps of possibilities for these!

    ReplyDelete