Monday, February 7, 2011

Dream : )

Heya guys! Here is a lo I did for Stuck?! sketches....using the most AWESOME chippies of course.....


I am sooooo in love with these balloon and cloud chippies....designed by the FAB Miss Leanne Pearce......I coloured the balloon in with some gel pens & I sprayed the clouds with glimmer mist then added some dimensional magic....


I coated the FUNKY dream title chippy with some glimmer glam...added a bit of stitching and VOILA!!!


Thanks for having a gander at the Stuff 2 Scrap blog......Hopefully the other FABULOUS CT girls will have some of there AWESOMENESS to share soon : )

Jess M xox

5 comments:

  1. Love it Jess, especially the stitching thru the letters - great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this Jess! Love how centred it is- works perfectly with the piccy as does the cute and dreamy embellies!

    ReplyDelete