Thursday, February 10, 2011

Hey Scrappin Peeps!

Hi there everyone ;0
The girls have started the ball rolling with introductions so I shall jump in too. My name is Tracey, I am mum to two gorgeous challenglings, a 6year old boy and a 4 year old girl and have a dear male of 12years now. My beautiful fam have supported me with my scrapping passion and my current studying of photography.
I am lucky to have a wealth of scrapping buddies, hence lots of inspiration and feedback. I love to experiment with products new and old, my style goes from one extreme to another sometimes but so does our lives so I think its great to mix it up a little.However I am a sucker for anything vintage and retro.
How excited I am to be starting on this new endeavour with a design team that blows me away and I am sure soon by the wealth of scrapping talent all you guys have out there! I am ready to get hippy with my chippie, a super range of products Stuff2Scrap keep us drooling over.
The first layout I got stuck into is this:

    I used the super cute Stuff2Scrap chipboard bird and square journal frame, loving how it lends itself to being used to frame as I did here, journal in or on. I chose to just simply cover the shapes with patterned papers, edged with ink, a dab of paint and applied a little dimensional magic to highlight the little Robin..wha-lah! I thought the stylised squares would look cute with my little home made records.

   
    Well thanks for looking and listening! Hope you enjoy all this as much as I am..until later happy scrappin!
    Trace :)

4 comments:

  1. I love that bird and your records are just 2 cute too! What a fab page - love the way you've mixed up the pp's - great selection! Just awesome, Tracey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love how you dressed up the birdie - very cute. Great post too and looking forward to seeing much more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great Tracey! Love your little records...how cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU are just totally AWESOME.... i love what you did...and we are just as excited to have you with us too!!! mwah xxx

    ReplyDelete