Tuesday, May 3, 2011

From Another Mother!

So I have been a little absent lately scrappin peeps but I am back armed with another laptop so will share with you my take on the May challenge. I have kept my wonderful chippie nice and simple with only inking and twine to highlight it.The heart and keys were great symbols for this challenge. To be a Mother is such a journey packed with an incredible amount of EVERYTHING in which I know I can only give small glimpses of on my layouts so I have decided to use a pic I love that shares an aspect of this love and keep it simple with neutral colors and some space to breathe(a kind of irony for us Mums too huh?!). Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoy this special challenge.. cheers, Trace

1 comment:

  1. it's so great to see you back here Tracy... have missed you... this is a beautiful page too!!!

    can't wait to see more from you this week!!!

    ReplyDelete