Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sharin' the Stuff2Scrap Chippie Joy

Bout time I share some pages I had a fabulous time creating with the chippie inspiration from Stuff 2Scrap! I havn't detailed the exact names of the pieces in this blog as I am going to upload a handful of layouts,HOWEVER, if you havn't already checked out the website guys do so now and if you have then yep why not build up your stash! Seriously peeps if you are anything like me you can't get enough of this product and to prove it these first two layouts are an example of what I do to myself..I often can't decide which option to choose for a layout so as I have done here I figure, well I shall just scrap it twice!! Hope you enjoy the following ones anyway..thanks! Trace :)

AND SOME MORE!

  

4 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! these are amazing layouts! love the bright colours and fantastic designs! totally inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoying seeing your work! love what you have created! :)

    ReplyDelete