Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hey, this chippie makes me wanna PARTY! :)


Here's my double layout called "Let the Fun Begin!". My daughter Heidi turned 3 here... she's such a cutie! :)

Please double click on my layout for a better view. I've also got some close-up shots for you all too, so here we go! First up we have...


This super-cool arrow taken from the pack of 6 "Chipboard Arrows #1". I have LOVED these arrows and I've only got one left... *sob*. You would of seen them popping up on various layouts I've done previously - they come in all different shapes and sizes. They RULE! So I just wrapped 3 different colours of twine around this one. ;)

Next up we have...

Pumpkin Pink's Present Border Mini! Soooo sweet isn't it?! I've cut it up a little and used some more on the left of my layout... using them kind of like a bracket to ground and "neutralise" the layout if that makes sense... LOL. Love the detail on these, so I left them raw 'cause they look awesome - kinda like burned-etched, and I simply added some twine bows on top for a bit of colour and dimension! :D

Last but definately not least we have...


This super-cool crown by Stuff 2 Scrap. You get a pack of tiaras and crowns and they are so much fun to use. Here I've decorated this one with twine, adhesive rhinestones and a rhinestone brad. It's the perfect finishing touch and it really makes sure the focus is of the birthday girl! :D

One more thing - my background is cardstock covered with vintage children's book paper, white-washed with acrylic paint then splattered with watered-down black acrylic paint.

I hope you've enjoyed my share! I've enjoyed it! I think I'll have to go an blow up a balloon now! ;)

TFL!

4 comments:

  1. You do so well with these double LO's - awesome and colourful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Chantal.. your ROCK - your know that uh!! your page is super amazing! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey miss chantel... i just LOVE this double... awesome work on the chippy. such a fabulous wee scrapper you are!!!

    ReplyDelete