Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Nice Ice, Baby!


Hello! Here's a layout I just completed using "Vanilla Ice" by Anne Lederhose. The Vanilla Ice pack features a small engraved cone measuring approx 9cms, a pop out design measuring approx 13cms and a blank design 12.3cms. Cool hey?! ;)

I've painted my larger pop out cone white, covered my blank design with patterned paper and layered these together. I have left the small engraved cone in it's raw state. I have just used some foam tape partially underneath the smaller cone so it lies flat (as it's layered with the larger one).

I think these icecream cones are the perfect touch to any Summertime project, or for that matter, any project calling for a bit of sweetness (I love icecream all year round!).

TFL!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah me too...love ice creams!!! Love how you used the two cones and especially love the paper backing on the bigger one. another fantastic page...thanks and looking forward to seeing more this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chantal, that's such a bright and cheerful layout, I love it! Your cheeky rascal LO is fabulous too. :)

    ReplyDelete