Tuesday, May 17, 2011

mini Bubble tree

its quiet
feet are up
coffee in hand
a good book
then you here a little 'chatter' from a little body in the bedroom.

yep
I just sat down
but
I have to pinch myself sometimes to realise how lucky I am
To have 2 little bodies at my side
"Mum.. mum.. mmmmum!"
I wouldnt change a thing.
Motherhood is challenging
agree?
but its rewarding!

I wanted to create a page that reflected the 'quietness' 
a simple page with lots space.
Yep
a 'quiet' page!

now that your thinking motherhood
make sure you link up your page for this months challenge

Here is a sneak
I will be back later in the week with a few more shares.
Happy Tuesday
Flis x

3 comments:

  1. Love it flis... you are such a fabulous wee scrapper!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute - love all the 'little' bits you scrap with - love your unique style.

    ReplyDelete