Monday, October 17, 2011

Butterfly Kisses

HAPPY MONDAY!!
Hope you all had a lovely weekend...........
Today I wanted to share a Layout with you using the Gorgeous little creatures
                                         Butterfly's #001

I DO really Enjoy Adding Butterflies to MOST of my Work!!!!
When Annmarie & Warren sent me these Beauties I was Pretty STOKED!!

Going with something a bit different....
 CLOSE UPS first......
Inked, A dash of paint & Yellow Liquid Pearled
Another 1 with a bit of Glitter, a dash of  white paint & Blue Liquid pearl!!!!
Once I placed the paint on the Chippie I rubbed it a little to expose some raw chippie to give it a bit
 more of a rustic look once dried, added the finishing touches...

Butterfly Kisses


I also have Created a Card  with the Butterfly Beauties.....
which I'll be back to share with you soon..
Till then have a FAN FAB U LAS day!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow Rachael, this is fantastic. I love what you've done with absolutely everything!! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I LOVE this!!! That lo is just stunning and ooh those butterflies with the swirls is just so gorgeous!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowza! This is a real corka! Love this to bits, Rachael! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, I just adore the grouping of swirls on "Butterfly Kisses"!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Pendra

    ReplyDelete