Tuesday, October 25, 2011

It's "Ann"other double layout!!! (There's no stopping me!!!) ;)



Hello there Stuff 2 Scrappers! :D I am so bursting for Summer... it's my favourite season of the year! So in lead up to this sunny season I've scrapped a very "Summery" layout!


My double layout (yes I'm at it again lol) is called "Celebrating Summertime", and if you click on the image it transforms from small to humungous! lol! :)

For my background, I covered cardstock with vintage sheet music paper and then I swiped it with white paint and then sprayed it with glimmermist.


I LOVE this chippie! These super cool corner chippies you can spy here are Ann's Geo Corners (Large) by Stuff 2 Scrap. Designed by Ann Lederhose, you get so much for your dollar with this collection. Well worth a look - just click on the link. :)


I have left this chippie raw and just cut it up a little to suit my layout...


Have you tried chippie borders like this before? They are definately one of my very favourite scrappy items... ever! They really give an extra dynamic feel to a layout and, left raw, they really do tend to "balance out" bright and "poppy" colours.

TFL!
TFL!

3 comments:

  1. TOTALLY LOVE THIS!!!! this is just so fun and so cute and so gorgeous!! Could sit and look at it forever!! Great stuff!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Chantal!!! So bright and so many gorgeous details to look at and you are the queen of double LO's ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou so much girls for your lovely comments! :D

    ReplyDelete