Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Layouts

Morning!!
Today I wanted to Share a Couple of Layouts, I have done recently..........
First Layout is of My DS with a Friend of Hubby's Puppy!!
These are the Type of Puppies I like can you give them back........ LOL!

JUST Look @ the CUTIEST Honey Pot Chippie -  designed by Talented Leeann …….
Which I've Inked & added a button & Sticker...
CUTE HAY!!!!


Next Up is a Layout of my DD....
You really cant't see the these Photos, But she is around a hole heap of White Butterflies...
Sprayed with Glimmer Mist I've Used the Corner Border Flowers #2 
So Pretty!!!

& Lastly.....
A Layout if Me & my Mother!!!!

Here I've Inked the Edge of the S2S - Chippie word MUM & then added Crackle...
I Love how it turned out!!!

Hope I have Inspired you in some way today to go grab some Stuff 2 Scrap Chipboard &
add to your next Creation!!!
Have a WONDERFUL DAY.....

2 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Rach! Love them all!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work, Rach!!! Love what you did with the honey pot tree! So cute!

    ReplyDelete