Thursday, October 6, 2011

Leanne's Sea Grass Chippy...

Hi everyone = Anita here again!
Just thought I would share this layout I created using Leanne's Sea Grass Chippy...


The pack also comes with a heart, butterfly and flower which I didn't use in this project but will use soon! 
I pondered inking or painting the chippy or maybe adding a flower to the ends of the sea grass but in the end liked it better naked for this lo!
I hope you are all busy working on the challenge for this month???!... I seriously can't wait to see your creations!.....
Enjoy!! Anita


2 comments:

  1. beautiful Anita - love how you've made the cluster of embellishments along with the chipboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Anita! LOVE this layout - so arty! Rockin' work!!! Are you leaving my DT layout for this month's challenge last? Tease! LOL! :D xo

    ReplyDelete