Thursday, October 27, 2011

Hot Wheels! :D

G'day scrappers! Don't you just love it when a layout just "falls" together so easily? Well that's what happened to me for this layout; I was sooo stoked to already have all the elements I needed in my stash when I wanted to do this one...


SO lovin' Leeann's Flame Border chippie from Stuff 2 Scrap's online store. Those wheels are really burnin' rubber!!!...


Also check out what I did with one piece of "Ann's Story Block #2 - Stars"...


Here I've cut it up and used one third under my title, disected the nested stars and stuck them down the page. The other piece is underneath my journalling block. All pieces have just a small bit of white paint on them, just as a li'l highlight. :)

BTW - Don't forget about our October challenge! All the deets are here! :D

TFL!

2 comments: