Thursday, September 15, 2011

Cutest chippie EVER!

Hi everybody!
I'm back to share some more with you today. I so loved working with this
gorgeous piece of chipboard.
I chose to use this fab mushroom house,
I think its the cutest chippie EVER!


I have inked and coloured this pretty little house 
and then sprinkled the top with crystal flakes.


Then I have also made a cute birthday card using the


I have coloured him with markers and then gone over him with 
glossy accents to shine him up a bit :)  

Thanks for looking xoxo

4 comments:

  1. super sweet!! Love what you have done with these chippies - esp that little mushy house!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh these are both so gorgeous! love the mushroom!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both so cute!!! Love what you have done with the chippies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER SUPER SUPER CUTE!!! Love your layout - devine and the card is uber cute! Great work!!!

    ReplyDelete