Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tags & Journalling block

OK, so I promised you I would be back to share a LO using one of the tags I created in the previous post.  So here's what I've come up with:
When you have a tag all made up and ready to go - it's easy to add to your LO's such as this one.  I've added in a few more bit and pieces to finish it off!

 I did add in another peice of chipboard - you can see it peaking from behind the Hambly!! It's the journalling block - stars - I've stamped with a 'music note' stamp, then added some ink to the edges.
Hope you've been enjoying my inspiration - I have one more piece to show you tommorow - it's a mini canvas that I've created for my new crafting space.  Til then......  happy crafting.

3 comments:

  1. ooh I absolutley love this lo! All those layers make me drool - gorgeous!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sensational!!!! Totally Awesome Layout & that tag So works on this Layout........
    FABBO Chantelle!! xx

    ReplyDelete