Thursday, September 15, 2011

September's Challenge


Just a Reminder!!!
About this Months Challenge

A SKETCH!!
It can be a Layout / Card or OTP...
(with OTP you can take what inspires you from the Sketch & just let us know what it is)



The Sketch can be rotated, flipped or mix it up a little as long as it is recognisable....
Also I have a couple of extra criteria’s
1. Butterfly or Butterflies
2. Some stitching hand or Machine
3.Whilst Stuff 2 Scrap Chipboard would be Better  - Any chipboard is acceptable.....

Also it is Open to everyone!!
We have a couple of Entries so far...Hoping too see a few more of Entries.......

3 comments:

  1. ok ive done this, but i had to delete my blog post til i add the extra criteria.....stupid me lol.......how do i delete the link in linky???

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok after my initial stuff up...ive got it done and linked........ thanks for the great challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm done. Will link up tomorrow. My hand stitching is really hard to see but my chipboard title is held on the page with stitches rather than glue. Subtle but meets the criteria :-) Great challenge Rach.

    ReplyDelete