Monday, September 5, 2011

Using Chipboard as Template

Morning!!
Rachael with you today........
Today I have a bit of a tutorial to show how versatile Stuff 2 Scrap Chipboard IS!
Here I've used the  S2S - Boarder - Flowers #1
Which I've cut!!!
With the smaller piece!
I've used it as a template around the edge
of the cardstock...
But you still can used this Chipboard 
on your Layout like SO!!!
Another Close UP!!
The end Result of my Layout!
Thanks for Stopping by today
& Don't forget The September Challenge we
have going @ the Moment
(Click Here) for All the INFO
Till next!!

5 comments:

  1. WOW Rachael what a blast of a tutorial here you have done!!! I just totally love this layout!!! so very sweet!!!
    Love how you have used that chippie i will for sure to be giving that one a go!!!
    Thanks for the inspiration you totally rock girlfriend!!!!!!
    Love TOni
    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, what a great idea Rachael - I love using chiipboard as a mask - this looks so pretty - TFS!1

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous page and what an awesome technique!

    ReplyDelete