Friday, September 16, 2011

Spring Time!!

Hi, its Colleen here to share with you today!

Its spring time so I thought I would pull out some flowers from my stash and my Stuff 2 Scrap Flowers Border #1 and created a layout of my DD when she was a baby.



This is one of my favourite pieces of Stuff 2 Scrap chippie, you can use it as one piece or cut it and use it in pieces. I cut two pieces and then painted it with Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint - Picket Fence. I then added them to my clusters of flowers.





I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and get some time to craft and don't forget Rachael's fabulous sketch challenge, you can find all the details here.

4 comments:

  1. OMGoodness Colleen!!! This is totally GORGEOUS....
    Just love the Crackle affect to Flowers Chippie!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Colleen - love all those flowers - wonderful work!!

    ReplyDelete