Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Words

Hello Everyone!!!

Today I am back with another layout, I based this layout on the sketch challenge at Get Picky. And I used a Stuff 2 Scrap chippie word - 'Tough', I inked it with Distress Ink Brushed Corduroy and then finished it with Dimensional Magic. I also used a chippie heart and finished it off the same way.





Chipboard words are great for titles or adding some extra dimension to your layouts and they can be finished off in lots of different ways!

4 comments:

  1. WOW love this Layout here...
    What such cute photo's!!!
    Well done and I also just love what you did with that S2S chippie WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is lovely! What a lil cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these photos and the colours you have used! The chippie is the perfect finishing touch! Love what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete