Friday, September 23, 2011

chipboard corner star

hello... it's Chantelle here to share with you some chipboard inspiration.  I've had a little fun using the chipboard as a mask and then using the same piece as an embellishment on my LO!!
 For this LO I've used the Chipboard Corner Star.  Using glimmer-mist and the chipboard as a mask, I've created a star background.  Then I've cut the same piece down to the size I liked, used some white paint and buttons - and created my own little embellishment.  Here are some close-up's:



This piece of chipboard is fairly large, so I have enough for another LO.  Masking with chipboard and glimmer-mist products is an easy way to add effective backgrounds to your pages.  I hope you will give it a try with some of your own chipboard.
Happy crafting!!

3 comments:

  1. Looks Totally SENSATIONAL Chantelle!!!!!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely amazing ... a wonderful boy page .. super duper awesome .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete