Thursday, September 1, 2011

September's Challenge.... with Rachael

Well A BIG hello to you all!!
Rachael with you today..........
I'm here with this Months Challenge, My First EVER Challenge that I have had to set...
Also My first blog post for Stuff 2 Scrap..... 
I'm a little Excited!! hehehe
So first off! I would like to THANK everyone who played along with last months Challenge, which was set by the TALENTED Chantal...
We will post the Winner of this Challenge REAL soon!!!!


So on with my Challenge


My Stuff 2 Scrap Challenge for September IS

A SKETCH!!
It can be a Layout / Card or OTP...
(with OTP you can take what inspires you from the Sketch & just let us know what it is)



The Sketch can be rotated, flipped or mix it up a little as long as it is recognisable....
Also I have a couple of extra criteria’s
1. Butterfly or Butterflies
2. Some stitching hand or Machine
3.Whilst Stuff 2 Scrap Chipboard would be Better  - Any chipboard is acceptable.....

Also it is Open to everyone!!

So this Is my Take on the Challenge...
As you can see I pretty much stuck with the Sketch


A Close up on my Stuff 2 Scrap word Brother....
Also my machine stitching & Butterflies....


Another Close Up!!
here I've used the Stuff 2 Scrap - Hearts #001



I have some of our Talented Creative Team ladies
play along too..
First Up is Chantelle 
Don't you just love these Colors & look @ that 
Stuff 2 Scrap Bubble Tree
Just Gorgeous Chantelle....

A close Up of the Stuff 2 Scrap - Bubble Tree & a butterfly..


Here we have a Beautiful Layout 
created By Anita!!
The Stuff 2 Scrap - Buckles 
Gorgeous AS...


Next up is Lisa....
Another Beautiful Layout & just Look @ 
the Stuff 2 Scrap - Grass & stems
FAN FAB U LAS Lisa....


Next is Colleen
OMGoodness! What a Super CUTE 
Card is this....
The Stuff 2 Scrap - Aeroplane 
is SO Adorable!!
Next is 
SO SO Divine!!
Such a Bright, Fun & Superb layout..



Chantal Wrote :
Something different for me. I've used your sketch (the circle has been done with paint (if you look closely lol). I've also added all the criteria there - I hand-drew butterflies and cut them out (massive ones lol), hand-stitched my own trim flower and my S2S chippie is the celtic heart which was actually painted on the front but I decided I liked the crappy underside with the random over-paint on it LMAO.

& Lastly is
  Jess 
It's OH SO Divine!!!
With such a Beachy feel to it...
How Cool does that Stuff 2 Scrap - Leann's Sea Grass look!!!
& how Jess has Added the Twine & buttons to it!

Also on her Layout she has added 
The Stuff 2 Scrap - Sign Post chippie
FABBO! 


A couple more Creations of the CT ladies are still to come
which I will add in the Coming Days.....
So I hope you have been Inspired in Some way
& Please Be sure to print out my sketch & the Extra
criteria’s sit on your deck So you have it sitting there
to remind you to Play Along!!!
I also Will have a EXTRA little Giveaway....
Which I will Draw @ the end of the month!!
So pop on over to my BLOG in the
next couple of days to see
What I have up for GRABS......  hehehe
You link up your Creations to the Mister linky TAB!!
Challenge close midnight the 30th September
Australian Eastern Standard Time...
Thanks for Stopping by today!!

16 comments:

  1. Fabulous Rachael What a great sketch I will sure to be giving this one a go!!!! oh and one of those criteria's is BUTTERFLIES!!! LOL
    I love your take on your own sketch just sensational!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza - what wonderful inspiration here! You have set such a great challenge Rach - and well done everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous gorgeous los!!!! So inspiring!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous, gorgeous , love all of these .. full of yummy inspiring ideas ... hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I am a new follower... followed Chantal here! Wow these are some great layouts, so glad to be here! I will be back to check you out more closely! Visit me too sometime!
    Pendra
    pendrasplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have posted your blinkie on my blog! You just have a wonderful site here!
    Pendra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous gorgeous inspiring Lo's for an awesome challenge this month! Looking forward to doing this one... and to hearing last months winner :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Totally in on this brillant challenge! Totally love all the DT layouts, got we looking over my chippie stash :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous challenge Rach and a gorgeous LO as usual.. truly inspiring creations all around from the DT!! Have a wonderful weekend :))) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok... I'm onto it... :) thanks for a fun challenge Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great sketch Rachael!! Love it! Great work girls :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have just posted my LO for Rachael's sketch Challenge i so so enjoyed this one!!! Great sketch challenge Rachael!!!
    TONI
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  13. HI there..i thought i would join in the fun here and have a go at this lovely sketch.. i have linked my layout up with mr linky!! thanks so much i enjoyed doing this one!! lizzy crust

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such lovely LOs. I´ll try to take part in this challenge! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. after initially stuffing up my first try, i redid it with ALL the criteria this time lol.... its now done and linked, but click on the 2nd link for my name lol, the 1st one is my stuff up....... thanks for the great challenge

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome sketch Rach and LOVE all the DT LO's. I have just uploaded my entry =)

    ReplyDelete