Saturday, September 10, 2011

Lisa here :)

Hi everybody!! Its Lisa here to share with you today!

I have been doing quite a bit of playing lately and for this layout I 
chose to use the gorgeous


I love how versatile these are! I chose to journal with alpha stickers
and ink it slightly in the same colour, to grunge it up a bit :)


And add a little bit of girly bling :))
I have lots more to share with you over the next few days,
I'll catch up with you... until then
have a fabulous weekend and don't forget to check out 
this months challenge - a gorgeous sketch from Rachael!


5 comments:

  1. Ann's journal blocks are precious!! Love this page of the two of you!! The colors are perfect for the photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Gorgeous Lisa!!
    The Inked edge on the Journal chippie is divine & I love the added bling..... xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! Love the beautiful colours!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stunning Lisa!!! i love the inking on that chippee looks FABO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete