Monday, September 12, 2011

More to share!

Hello Happy Scrappers!
I am so happy to be back and to be sharing something
a little different for me :)
I usually have trouble with white space, so have been trying to come 
out of my comfort zone a little. So that's where this layout came from :)

and I have chosen to use the Heart Top2Bottom Border
which I have cut into pieces. I then inked it in a bright pink.
Once dry I then ran it through my Big Shot in a polka dot embossing folder.
I then inked the raised polka dots in silver to highlight them.

I love embossing chipboard, it adds another layer of texture to your layout!
I have lots more to share with you soon!
So until then, take care and have fun!

4 comments:

  1. ooooh - embossing - love that idea!! Love the layers here - really sweet lo! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the torn edges Lisa!
    What a great L.O!!
    TFS~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so cute Lisa - love the embossing idea - really great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That embossing is FAB!!!! Awesome work Miss Lisa : ) Love and Peace xox

    ReplyDelete